Saturday, September 12, 2009

CBC Radio Comedy Is King Again!


All right, I've been keeping WireTap with Jonathan Goldstein a secret from all you out there in Webville, but I guess the time has come - after 5 seasons I'm pretty sure now this show will not let me down [like the Airfarce, The Frantics or As It Happens (sigh)]. Enough of me alone with my radio, laughing out loud (LoL), it's time to share this treasure I've found. This is the best comedy show CBC has ever produced! (or had someone else produce)

Download the new seasons first episode "A Better You". (mp3 file: runs 24:30)

Not only that but it has a video presence on youtube; and all the shows are available as podcasts.

WireTap with Jonathan Goldstein for you people who like frequency and amplitude modulation, is on free radio - CBC Radio One - 1:30 p.m. on Saturdays and 11:30 p.m. on Thursdays.










Photo Credit: CBC

Host, Writer and Genius,
Jonathan Goldstein

Illustration by Jack Dylan



mh

No comments:

Post a Comment