Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"My Maps" A Link Portal

(because Google Maps doesn't yet)

Update: 12/28/10 13:45 EST

The Google Maps Icon in the side bar now links to Google Maps, "My Maps" Profile Page thanks to help I sought, and received in "Google Maps - Help Forum" ... in less than 12 hours!!

See the question and the answer from, "treebles".

***

"My Maps"

Created by me

My route: Main St & Lumsden Ave to Strachan Ave and Queen Public








Pickering to Don Valley Bikeway Public


BikeWay: Gerrard-Fairford-Woodfield Alternative Public


My Proposed new Bike Lanes to connect the Martin Goodman Trail at Lakeshore Blvd. and Leslie St. to Jones and Greenwood bike lanes Public


Tuesday/Thursday - Beach Interfaith Lunch Program and Outreach Committee Public


Friday - Beach Interfaith Lunch Program and Outreach Committee Public


Monday - Beach Interfaith Lunch Program and Outreach Committee Public


Wednesday - Beach Interfaith Lunch Program and Outreach Committee Public


Urban Repair Squad Creates Two-Way Sharrows on Mcdonnel Public


Extreme Drought Grips Parts of South, Midwest Public


bikeSauce Public


South Riverdale Community Health Centre Thursday Bike Repair Clinic Public


"Toronto’s Best Bike Lane" as Voted By You! Public


Toronto Bicycle Route Mapping Wiki Public

No comments:

Post a Comment